Monday, January 5, 2015

Thank You Allah, For Thy Light.

O' Allah,
You've opened my eyes
Revealing the exit from a shallow dream
The one that never lies                
Guiding me, in completing my deen                                                                                      
O'Allah,
I have prayed for thy cursor        
And you have portrayed and brought
I was blinded by the sworn deceiver
But never have you skipped my thought
                                           
Thou have blessed me with knowledge
Accompanied by patience & calmness
To bear what I never thought to page
Yet refrain from rage & madness

My mind is free from any plague
The moment I discovered what was fake
With your blessings, I am now awake
Realizing there was nothing at stake

O'Allah,
Thou tried me to stand firm
And showed me the worst of dreams
Yet teaching me moral and values
And not be a man of "Dayus"

Through all of experience
To be a better man with compliance
To your rules and guidance
I learnt honour and hearted alliances
                                           
Those whom I could entrust
When I'm ready with fatherly tasks
And to bury in me is a must
Appreciation of many loving casts

O' Allah, bless them with rahmat
For they do not know, where to start
But for their mothers' name to guard
With your hidayah to purify the heart

After all the lights you have given me
Alhamdulilah, Syukur for your rezeki
With respect, honour & responsibilty
Let only good names be in my reality
A good decendants & the woman to be.

14 comments:

  1. Assalam dr..jgn mnyesal dgn apa yg jadi melainkan nikmati apa yg Dia dah plan untk msa depan..relakan hati untuk memaafkan sebab hidup trlalu singkat untuk simpan dendam..kwn sy pon kena gini.tapi mungkin brbeza situasi..back to Him.u'll find the hope in His Mercy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Setuju pulak aku dgn yg atas ni.
      Siapakah engkau wahai yg diatas ni.engkau bg nasihat kat de.remy tapi aku yg baca pon dpt muhasabah dei.btw dr.remy,remember Allah created the good man for a food woman.

      Delete
    2. Met u for the first time I knew u r such a good man. Dr Remy..May Allah always bless u with His hidayah.

      Delete
    3. Thank you insyallah, will remember all your advices and duas.. :) yes tidak ada guna menyesal..everything has been planned for us..alhamdulilah..I can feel Allah was helping directing me to a certain direction..many good things has happened since then we just have to have faith and usaha for what we wish for..results are from Him.. :) insyaallah

      Delete
  2. Your poem has actually inspired me all over again to be positive with whatever Allah has plan for me. I too, almost on my way to that 'completing my deen' stage but in Allah's will, things went wrong & we call off our nikah plan. Thank you for your words! May Allah bless you. Keep inspiring the people Dr. Remy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Alhamdulilah..we all somehow find inspiration from somewhere dont we?..Allah always knows what to give us..we all have our function in other people lives as well..I'm sorry for what had happened to you my friend..but may you stay strong and keep ur faith..we always think we know what we want..but He knows what we need..insyaallah..asalkan niat kita baik..insyaallah..greater things shall come our way :) and sama sama we inspire each other yea..

      Delete
  3. Dear Dr Remy, jika kamu tidak dibersamakan dgn org yg kamu selalu sebut dalam doaMu, mungkin Allah mahu pertemukan kamu dengan org yg lebih selalu menyebut namamu dalam doanya;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very well written indeed..insyaallah, ameen..

      Delete
  4. I just love your well written poems. Deep and meaningful. It is just a bump in the road, you will find your way back from the heartbreak :D Other than that, all the best in your career and love life, doc!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sabrina :) just a platform for me to excercise my small hobby..very much obliged..and Ameen to your dua :) may Allah bless you and family with wellness too :)

      Delete
  5. Hey hey remy hehe.. Be stronggggg and smile :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. well written poem...:) what coincidence to drop by at your blog. been googling for an idea to write a poem too... never know you love to write too... you have got such a good talent.. keep it up.... remember...Allah is always with us :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Salam Doc.

    In shaa Allah. Perempuan yang baik untuk laki2 yg baik. Laki2 yg baik untuk perempuan yg baik. Setiap apa yg berlaku sentiasa bersebab. Setiap pertemuan dan perpisahan punya rahasia yg tersendiri 😊

    Moga tabah n sabr. Allah takkan uji sesuatu yg kita tak mampu 😊

    Moga bertemu yg lebih baik . Berdoalah senantiasa 😁

    Dari anak kepada pakcik yg doc pernah rawat dulu 😂

    ReplyDelete
  8. hey doc such a great blog 😊👍. may Allah bless you always.

    ReplyDelete