Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Memories break you to debris

Memories break you to debris,
Freezes you to your least,
Keeping you alive still for the fees,
Pale, poison and trauma even when you feast,
A paradise won't matter with one hunting beast,

living in present nature and future fantasy,
Yet, fear lingers destroying every built intimacy,
blocks every inch of free soul into sodomy,
spiritual anatomy as thin as brain surgery,
kicks back every now and then without a jury,
Lost and confusing, creating the sceptical me,
Puzzling my priorities, leading to brighter or bury.

2 comments:

  1. I can see the bitterness and cynicism in this poem. You expressed these feelings well. The ending is very neat, I think, because it suggests that there's a choice, an alternative to destruction, a glimpse of hope.

    p.s. I'd like to point out, if I may, that it should be"memories break..." rather than "breaks". I'm sure it was just an unintentional mistake :)


    - Your pal

    ReplyDelete
  2. I humbly thank you anonymous =) sorry about that..and really appreciate your comment..it's a positive one which would help me improve! =) would love to read yours, if you write too yea!

    ReplyDelete